Dillinger Labs Website Now Live
The Dillinger Labs (DillingerLabs.com) SKAA®-Enabled Wireless
Speakers and Headphones Available for Pre-Order at SKAASTORE.com
EDMONTON, Alberta, Canada, Feb. 20, 2019 – It’s not your ordinary website. Why? Because these are not your ordinary speakers and headphones.
DillingerLabs.com is now live…and the much anticipated Dillinger Labs SKAA®-enabled Helix wireless headphones and Aquarius™ Wireless Speaker Systems are available pre-order at the SKAA Store (skaastore.com).
“The audio industry is in a rut…it’s loaded with uninspired high-tech products and high-quality old-school products,” explained Rex Whitehead, Eleven Engineering Executive Vice President – Sales & Marketing. “That’s why we created Dillinger Labs, and our new Helix wireless headphones and Aquarius™ Wireless Speaker System. We ditched Bluetooth® for a better technology, and integrated our new SKAA™ wireless HiFi audio standard from Eleven Engineering into both of them. So, we needed a website dedicated to such out-of-the-box thinking and to live up to these great new products. Hence, the birth of DillingerLabs.com.”
Eleven Engineering, Inc. (www.elevenengineering.com) is a market leader in semiconductor products for wireless audio for home theater, multi-room, portable, professional, 12 Volt (car, truck, motorcycle, power sports, marine) and gaming applications.
The new Helix wireless headphones have a typical 10 hour battery life, are ideal for long listening sessions such as in Studio, Live Sound, as well as for flights, train, and car commutes, home theater and gaming scenarios, and more. They also come with an adjustable headband for listener comfort and its high-quality ear cups effectively keep out external noise.
SKAA-enabled Dillinger Labs Helix wireless headphones features and specifications include:
- Volume control +/- buttons
- Track control: Play/Pause button
- SKAA Bond Button and Indicator
- Use up to four SKAA receivers (any combination of Helix headphones and any other SKAA receivers) at the same time with any one SKAA transmitter
- Remembers up to 10 of your favorite transmitters (and/or Nadja Hubs)
- No pairing —instead use Bond Button for easy transmitter selection
- 25 meter indoor range when used with Ursula, Akiko, Talisa transmitters as well as Nadja Hub sources
- 15 meter indoor range when used with Izabella, Diz, Gemma transmitters
- Low latency —great for watching movies, TV, playing games and even playing musical instruments (eg. Using apps such as GarageBand or AmpKit+)
- Automatically powers off when not in use to save battery
- Charge from any USB port (Type A)
- Includes USB type A to micro USB cable
- Includes universal charge adapter (wall power adapter for charging Helix’s batteries)
- Works with SKAA cmd (optional app) when used with Ursula, Diz, Izabella or Gemma transmitters
- Ships with SKAA OS 2.4 —works with all transmitters running SKAA OS 2.1 or newer (if you’re not sure what version you have, go to TLC, send us a note and just ask)
The matched pair, bi-amped Aquarius™ speakers join Helix headphones in the Dillinger Labs line-up of studio quality monitors and headphones. Also, when you purchase a pair of Aquarius speakers, you will receive a coupon for a free SKAA transmitter of your choice, which will ship in the same order.
“Transparent in both style and operation, Aquarius serves as the perfect wingman to your intuitive portable devices…whether at home, work, away, or play,” explained Whitehead. “No matter the circumstances, these speakers are up to the challenge. From the most delicate sonata to the most thumpin’ hip hop, the SKAA-compatible Aquarius speaker utilizes its wide range audio to deliver to you the highest quality in portable sound. Aquarius is IN YOUR FACE.”
SKAA-compatible Dillinger Labs Aquarius wireless speakers features and specifications include:
- Sold as matched pairs for high fidelity, seamless sound delivery
- Rechargeable internal Li-polymer battery for 10+ hours of playback
- Durable, impact-resistant acrylic enclosure
- Built-in aluminum handle for easy, one-hand transportation; when set back to back, Aquarius speakers align, thus enabling both to be carried with one hand
- Compatible with all SKAA™ wireless products
- Low latency wireless transmission; ideal for use with video and gaming
- Ultra-wide stereo arrangement; independent speakers allow for positioning in any scenario
- Transmit range: 15-50 meters (depending on transmitter class used with Aquarius)
- Charge time: 6-7 hours
- Each speaker is bi-amplified
- Amplified Power: Woofer 25W; Tweeter 15W
- Weight: 9 lbs. (per speaker)
SKAA is the new wireless HiFi audio standard developed by Eleven Engineering, Inc. SKAA transmitters work with iOS & Android mobile devices, Mac & Windows computers, televisions, and just about any product with a line output, S/PDIF output or a headphone jack. SKAA is also available as a built-in technology not requiring an external transmitter in purpose-designed partner products, which are featured at SKAA.com. In environments laden with heavy Wi-Fi and Bluetooth traffic, SKAA navigates through these hostile environments with best-in-class reliability. SKAA also allows for uninterrupted audio signals that are delivered with the highest sound quality to all speakers without the latency that is inherent in other wireless solutions.
For more information or to purchase Dillinger Labs wireless speakers and headphones, visit dillingerlabs.com and SKAAStore.com. For more on SKAA and the Seven Deadly Sins of WiFi Audio, please subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/user/SKAAwireless and visit SKAA.com.
About Eleven Engineering, Inc.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada-based Eleven Engineering, Inc. is a market leader in microprocessors SiPs (System in Package) and modules designed for wireless audio for Home Theater, Multi-Room, Portable, and Pro Audio products. Eleven’s XInC2 multithreaded processor was designed specifically for digital wireless audio applications but is also well suited for other realtime intensive microprocessor applications.
Eleven’s high-performance wireless audio semiconductors, equipped with XInC2 wireless processor cores, are complete solutions for high-quality digital wireless audio transport. WFD™, Eleven’s proprietary wireless audio transport protocol, has a narrow footprint in the radio spectrum, delivering both best-in-class coexistence with WiFi / Bluetooth and unparalleled Quality of Service.
Charlie Leib; CRL Public Relations
480-380-0673; [email protected]